Mutiara Laut Phinisi Boat
The Mutiara Laut, luxury private yacht charters to the most remote islands of Indonesia on a classic two-mast schooner ( traditional wooden“Phinisi-boat”) that recalls romantic oceanic adventures of yore and is carefully constructed to cater to your every sea-faring fantasy. The design of the Mutiara Laut (Pearl of the Sea) is based on that of an 18th century North Atlantic schooner combined with some local Indonesian influence: that of the traditional “Phinisi-boat”.
Both the exterior and the interior represent a harmonious fusion of eclectic Asian and classic European craftsmanship in an effortless symbiosis of modern stylishness and old world charm. The entire effect – beautifully supplemented by the intricate carvings of Balinese artisans – is that of a “floating luxury hotel” complete with all the high-end amenities.
We offer exclusive, private, custom-made journeys to a variety of destinations, to give you that unique, magical Indo-Island experience for any event.
We are fully equipped to cater and serve the complete spectrum of events such as:
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception
- Corporate functions & events
- Fashion Industry Events
- Year-end functions
- New Years Eve Celebrations
- Product Launches
- Conference or Conventions
- Company Dinners
Life on Board
The three decks harbour spacious cabins designed with safety, comfort and privacy as a priority. The roomy VIP cabin on the main deck has a spectacular view and is a real treat for a honeymoon or romantic getaway. There are six staterooms on the lower deck each with en-suite bathroom, study and luxury sofa. All are fully air-conditioned with internet-connected pc.
The large, 60 sq meters open deck area is custom-made for leisure-time where you can sunbathe or relax with a book on the extra-large day-beds or sit down with friends at the informally placed tables for a bite to eat or a sundowner. The main deck saloon and dining room offers all possible amenities for meetings or formal dining and comes complete with all the necessary media facilities for presentations or entertainment events. The spacious galley contains all the trimmings befitting a five-star restaurant where the two top chefs’ cater to your every whim.
- Pilothouse & Captains Cabin: State of the art navigation equipment ensures the safety of guests and the crew. Accessible ‘wings’ on the bridge make for excellent visibility.
- Saloon and Dining room: The 36sq meter saloon consists of a lounge and “briefing area” and an intimate dining room that seat 14 people at exotic, finely-carved wooden tables. A stately midship stairway with hand-crafted pillars and sweeping, exquisitely sculpted hand rails, leads to the staterooms on the lower deck. The saloon is fully air-conditioned and equipped with a large LCD TV, library and lounge area.
- VIP stateroom: It contains a king-sized berth, elegant desk, big comfortable sofa and fully-stocked bookshelves. Walk-in wardrobes provide more than enough storage for long passages at sea.
- Guest Staterooms: One would easily be forgiven for mistaking the guest suites for the VIP stateroom itself. Self contained with its own en-suite head compartment, a comfortable sofa and abundant storage space, it also has ample shelving and hutches with plenty of reading material for long voyages. There are six guest cabins; four doubles and two twin- beds. The four double cabins each contain a settee that converts into an extra single bed while the single beds in the two forward cabins can be converted into double beds. The rooms are carefully designed – all with sofas, dressing tables and en-suite facilities – but each with subtle individual interior variations. All of the state rooms are larger than traditional liveaboard rooms.
- Cabins: All berths in the cabins are positioned in the length of the yacht’s axe for extra comfort. Large portholes fill the units with light and increase visibility at sea. All cabins are fully air-conditioned and come equipped with en- suite bathrooms, ample locker space, double berths with a separate setee that converts into a third berth, as well as a study corner with a desk and internet-connected pc.
Type/Year: Bali Charter Yacht /2009
Beam: 9.40 m
L.O.A.: 46 m
Charter Guest: 14
Max Speed: 10knt
Engines: Yanmar (6aym-ete 610kw)
Cruise Speed: 7knt
USD 11,000 / day